Welcome to our website
The term ‘Schools Advisory Service’, ‘SAS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Trigg House, 11 Maisies Way, South Normanton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DS. Schools Advisory Service is a trading name of Sovereign Risk Management Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: No. 309701 . Registered in England and Wales Company Number: 03475198 ICO licence No: Z8122086]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Contact us by email, phone or write to us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions;
Trigg House, 11 Maisies Way, South Normanton, Derbyshire, DE55 2DS
Get a quote
We've got your staff coveredGet a Quote
GDPR Health Check
GDPR Health CheckGet a Health Check
Cover for staff up to 75 years of ageOur Policies
Communicate with the parents at your school via our handy mobile appDiscover SAS Digital
As we deal exclusively in the education sector we offer a range of insurance products and services that have been specifically designed for schools and academies. These are explored fully on this site, but if you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact us to discuss them further, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01773 814400.