About our Well-Being Cover
All of our policies include well-being care as standard to aid your school in proactively preventing and reducing absence. Our well-being care has been developed with schools to provide members of staff with the individual care and support that they may need to minimise absence.
Physiotherapy, stress counselling and lifestyle health screening days are all services we continue to offer proudly to our schools. 30% of staff members using our well-being services do not take any time off work, proving that our unique approach to reducing absences is highly effective.
You can read more about managing staff wellbeing issues, including key strategies used by schools and the services offered by SAS, in our November 2015 report here.
Fast Track (NHS) Cover & Care Service
- A Nurse Led Medical Care Management Programme
- Treatment Sourcing including identifying and arranging treatment options available through the NHS Choose and Book service
- Early intervention service for serious conditions (at the discretion of SAS)
- You and your partner can receive support with face to face counselling (live-in partner/spouse)
- You and your partner can receive support over the phone
- You and your partner can receive support over emails which are delivered to a secure inbox
Nurse Absence Support Service
- Qualified nurses will contact individuals who are absent for more than one week to create a programme utilising the free services available from SAS, aiding them to return to work.
Stress Risk Management
- Workshop to help schools to identify stress an develop stress management techniques
Lead Well Service
- Forums, workshops and training courses for Head Teachers and Business Managers
Stress Counselling Home Visitation Service
- Stress counselling helpline and home visitation
- Confidential advice and support
- Individual program of support and rehabilitation
Physiotherapy Vocational Medical Service
- Coordinating specialist treatment outside of the NHS to speed recover and return to work
- Private physiotherapy
- Individual program
Lifestyle Health Screening
- Qualified nurse school visitation service
- Blood pressure, resting heart rate and cholesterol testing
- Urinalysis for diabetes and kidney disease
- Height, weight and body mass indexing
Well-Being Cover Testimonials
Get a quote
We've got your staff coveredGet a Quote
Cover for staff up to 75 years of ageOur Policies
Communicate with the parents at your school via our handy mobile appDiscover SAS Digital
As we deal exclusively in the education sector we offer a range of insurance products and services that have been specifically designed for schools and academies. These are explored fully on this site, but if you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact us to discuss them further, email@example.com or 01773 814400.